What are bamboo socks?
Bamboo fiber socks are made from naturally grown bamboo, made into bamboo pulp by high-tech methods, and spun into bamboo fiber yarn to make socks. Because bamboo fiber has a unique multi-air structure, bamboo fiber socks are breathable and sweat-absorbent, soft and comfortable. Because there is a natural antibacterial substance in bamboo called bamboo kun, bamboo fiber socks have natural antibacterial, antibacterial, anti-mites and deodorant special functions, which can effectively remove odors and make the feet dry and comfortable.
Characteristics of bamboo socks
1. Antibacterial: Bamboo fiber contains “bamboo kun” antibacterial substance, and bamboo fiber socks have the effect of deodorizing and deodorizing.
2. Health care: The antioxidants in bamboo elements can effectively remove free radicals in the body, and bamboo fiber contains a variety of essential amino acids.
3. Anti-ultraviolet rays: The UV penetration rate of bamboo fiber is 6 per ten thousand, and the anti-ultraviolet ability is 41.7 times that of cotton, so bamboo fiber socks can resist static electricity and relieve itching.
4. Moisture absorption and dehumidification: Among all fibers, bamboo fiber has the best moisture absorption and air permeability, and is praised by experts as “breathing fiber”. Bamboo fiber socks can keep the feet dry and comfortable.
5. Comfort: Bamboo fiber socks are more comfortable and softer than cotton socks, and are more intimate to the skin.